|Relationship Manager Assistant (Front Desk- Weekends)|
|The Ponds YMCA|
|Starting at $7.60|
Job Application Deadline:
The position of Relationship Manager Assistant (Front Desk) is a part-time position. This position works in direct contact with current and potential members. Primary duties are, but not limited to, being a source of information to both current and potential members, processing program registrations and memberships, and processing cash and non-cash transactions.
• Greet members and guests.
• Conducting tours of the facility.
• Knowledgeable of YMCA departments and programs.
• Answering inquiries, both in person and over the phone.
• Knowledgeable regarding fees: class, joining, and program.
• Ability to change account status and charge necessary fees.
• Ability to accept and record all payments (cash/check/credit card).
• Responsible for keeping up to date with procedures by reading the Front Desk Journal at the start of every shift.
• Run nightly close out and balance with cash, checks, and credit cards while ensuring till is left at nightly balance amount.
• Ensure nightly close out envelope is secured in safe.
• Ensure doors and cabinets are locked and keys are secured in safe.
• Assist Members/Program members with program registration(s).
• Ability to address ALERTS with members in a discreet manner.
• Answer member questions regarding account information.
• Perform varies cleaning duties as assigned.
• Resolve member complaints and issues. If necessary, properly refer them to appropriate supervisor or director.
• Attend and participate in monthly staff meeting.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Set an example for the members by displaying YMCA Core Values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
• Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with members, staff, and others contacted in the course of the work.
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and sensitivity in response to changing situations and needs.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
CPR/AED Certified (child and adult) Certification opportunities available after hire.
Proficient in the Windows Environment, emphasis on Word and Excel.
High School diploma or currently enrolled.
Carrying _X_ Kneeling_X_ Pushing_X_ Sitting_X_
Climbing_X_ Lifting_X_ Running_X_ Stooping_X_
Crouching_X_ Pulling_X_ Standing_X_ Walking_X_