Traditional Summer Camp with hours of operation 7am-6pm.
This camp is for rising ages 3 and up (MUST be potty trained). Breakfast and lunch provided daily. Please provide a healthy snack and any additional food your child may need.
Weekly themes. Campers should dress in play clothes and closed toes shoes. NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS ALLOWED!! Please bring refillable water bottles, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and bug spray each day.
*We have reached our maximum scholarship funds for camp season this year.
**In accordance to CDC’s COVID-19 Guidelines, the following changes have been made in order to protect our staff, your family, and our community. These changes will include:
• Daily temperature checks at drop off, and again midday, for all campers and staff. *Any temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to stay. For any child that has a fever at midday temperature check, parents will be asked to pick the child up immediately, and the child will be quarantined until he/she is picked up
• All campers/staff must wash hands with antibacterial hand soap immediately upon arriving (as well as hourly).
• All toys/supplies used will be sanitized by counselors after use, and before leaving each station/room
• Hourly sanitation of the facility (including door handles, light switches, chairs, keyboard/mouse, water fountain, and bathrooms)
• There are a limited number of openings, keeping each age group to 9 campers
• All field trips have been cancelled
• Campers will not be going swimming each day in our pool *No worries though. We have been planning alternate outdoor water activities for them!!
Please label ALL of your child’s belongings, and check our lost and found box immediately if your child is missing something. All unclaimed items remaining at the beginning of the following week will be donated.
Aloha and Welcome back to YMCA Summer Camp 2020! Join us as we SPLASH into THE BEST SUMMER with a Hawaiian twist. From sand art to water limbo, tasty tropical treats, water relays and more.. children will have so much fun they will want to come back after our first week of fun in the sun!
I Camp, You Camp, We Camp! Show us how much you love camp by showing us your SPIRIT!
Spirit Week Themes:
Monday: Nerd Day
Tuesday: Wacky Sock Day
Wednesday: Wacky Hair Day
Thursday: Throwback Thursday
Friday: Twin Day
Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you put the books down! Storybook characters come out of the pages and our favorite authors come to light during this week of fiction and non-fiction wonder. Activities centered around Dr. Seuss, Harry Potter, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and others will have children wanting to go home and read some more!
Jammin’ in July
It’s time to get your dancing shoes on and the instruments out! Children will get the chance to learn about different instruments, styles of dance and genres of music during this week of musical fun!
Around the World in 5 Days
Pack your bags, it’s time to travel the world! Children will get to learn all about other cultures and countries as they explore new areas of the world in just 5 days!
Video Games Unplugged
Your favorite video games will come to life during this week of fast-paced fun. Activities based around Mario-Kart, Minecraft, Angry Birds and more, will allow your children to peel their eyes away from the TV screen and get active while still feeling like they are in video game land.
This week is all about Science and Space! Campers imaginations will BLAST OFF as they enjoys hands-on experiments, partake in space fun activities, learn about the planets and get to be real life Y astronauts.
The Y’s got Talent
Camp is hustling and bustling, Hollywood style, with movie stars, dancers, singers, and more, for the world premiere of the Y Talent Show. We’ll be live from the red carpet this week so be sure to stop by, bring your cameras and check out the stars!
Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green… what team will YOU be? Groups are split into team’s this week as they battle to be Color War 2020 Champs! Color Wars week is a great opportunity for children of all ages to compete in classic camp games, counselor vs. camper challenges, relays and more!
Fantasy Worlds Collide
Mermaids, Wizards, Fairies and Jedi Masters collide during this week of fantasy world fun! Children will learn all about mythical creatures, attend Jedi training and create magical spells as fantasy turns into reality at the Y. Watch your step! Magic lies around every corner.