On Monday, April 27, we are reopening our Oakbrook Family Center and a childcare program. While continue our mission, the health of our members, staff and community remains to be our top priority. Please review our COVID-19 Childcare Guidelines.
The minimum for this program is nine children, with the maximum being 45 children.
- The cost for the program is $160 per week (per child) and is non-refundable.
- This program is available for children ages 3-12 who are currently Little Learner and After School Participants.
- Our facility will be open from 7am-6pm.
- All children should bring a water bottle, sun screen and their own peanut-free breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Children are encouraged to bring books and homework to complete throughout the day.
- Spaces are limited. When registering, please provide emergency contacts, authorized pickup information and any allergies or special needs.
- All children will have their temperature checked on arrival daily. If a child or parent has a temperature 99.5 or higher, the child will not be permitted to stay. Please review and complete our screening wavier.
- Children will be dropped off via our car rider line each morning between the hours of 7-8:30am.
- Car rider pickup will between the hours of 4:30-6pm.
- Your child will be signed in and out by a staff member, contact free, via the rider line.
For more information, please contact Family Program Director Andrea Dorman at 843-871-5011 or [email protected].