We are excited to begin reopening our facilities! We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so we are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. We will begin reopening in phases.
Upon reopening, we will be cleaning with the following schedule and procedures:
- Staff will be using disinfectant to saturate all high touch areas, surfaces, and equipment in all used spaces. Special care will be taken with out of reach areas and all metal equipment (dumbbells, weight plates, benches, barbells).
- Staff will be cleaning every 30 minutes, including high touch areas, equipment, seating, and restrooms using disinfectant.
- Members will be encouraged to wash hands before and after exercise.
- Members are asked to wipe down equipment before and after use using equipment wipes or disinfectant.
- Rugs will be vacuumed at mid-day.
- Touchless hand soap and paper towel dispensers are available.
- Staff will saturate all high touch areas, surfaces, and equipment with disinfectant.
- Staff will thoroughly clean all open spaces including restrooms.
- Floors will be mopped nightly.
- We will clean all high touch areas and surfaces including hard to reach areas, door frames and seating.