The Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival 2021
The Flowertown Festival is the Y’s premiere fundraiser founded in 1972 to support health and wellness programs at the Y. Every spring, thousands of people visit Summerville to see nature’s bounty awash in color, from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood. On this three-day weekend, festival-goers transcend this gracious Southern town to take in the flowers and hospitality and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the Southeast: The Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival.
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale.
- Delicious foods from restaurants at The Taste
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
- Farmer’s Market
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Food Truck
- Friday, March 26
- Saturday, March 27
- Sunday, March 28
Applications for the 2021 Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival are listed below:
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT:
- Kim Howell, Business & Nonprofit (843) 871.9622 ext.102, [email protected]
- Jill Lewellyn, Commercial Food & Beverage, The Taste (843) 843.871.9622 ext 155, [email protected]
- Bianca McCoy, Arts & Crafts and Farmers Market (843) 871.9622 ext 124, [email protected]
Are you interested in being an event sponsor, please email [email protected].