The Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival 2021
The Flowertown Festival is the Y’s premiere fundraiser founded in 1972 to support health and wellness programs at the Y. Every spring, thousands of people visit Summerville to see nature’s bounty awash in color, from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood. On this three-day weekend, festival-goers transcend this gracious Southern town to take in the flowers and hospitality and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the Southeast: The Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival.
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale.
- Delicious foods from restaurants at The Taste
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
- Farmer’s Market
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Food Truck
- Friday, March 26
- Saturday, March 27
- Sunday, March 28
We are currently on a waiting list for vendors looking to be in the 2021 event. Please email the appropriate contact person below for more information or questions.
At the Summerville Family YMCA, safety of our staff, volunteers, vendors and festival patrons is our top priority. The 20201 Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival will look a bit different. We put precautions in place including: additional distance between vendors, hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are required for our vendors, staff and volunteers will wear masks. We look forward to seeing everyone’s smiling eyes at the event!
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT:
- Kim Howell, Business & Nonprofit (843) 871.9622 ext.102, [email protected]
- Jill Lewellyn, Commercial Food & Beverage, The Taste (843) 843.871.9622 ext 155, [email protected]
- Bianca McCoy, Arts & Crafts and Farmers Market (843) 871.9622 ext 124, [email protected]
Are you interested in being an event sponsor, please email [email protected].