Give to the Summerville Family YMCA
The Summerville Family YMCA is here for good.
When you join the Y, you become part of something more than a gym – although we do have a great gym. During this uncertain time, we continue to be the cornerstone of the community. The programs and services we provide are important to our community, while making it a better place. With your help, the Y is able to provide ways for families to connect and stay healthy no matter the situation, and financial assistance to those challenged by the ability to pay.
Where does your donation go?
You become part of a place that is making our community stronger:
- giving infants through preschoolers the foundation they need to grow, thrive and be successful learners;
- helping grade-school students improve their reading and math skills;
- teaching adults how to live healthier and avoid diabetes and heart issues;
- guiding families to learn about nutrition and ways to exercise together to break the cycle of childhood obesity;
- offering families opportunities to play and spend quality time together;
- providing kids who never had a chance to go to camp an opportunity to experience nature, friendships, and new activities.
From safe spaces to academic achievement to family, well-being and more, when you donate to the Y, you’re giving those in need the opportunity to thrive.
Give for a better us.
We believe great things happen because of people like you. Through charitable support, we will continue to see more individuals and families move towards a deeper understanding of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. To learn more about the impact of the Y please view the 990 Income Tax Form