FIT FOR YOUR FAMILY
Splash, swim and slide your way into a fun-filled endless summer at the YMCA. You’ll enjoy a welcoming community that supports your entire family. Join today to start summer memories! Join today.
Here’s what is coming up in August:
- Extended Summer Camp: Oakbrook and The Ponds are extending Summer Camp for an additional three weeks to accommodate the later school start date. Camp will now run through Friday, September 4. Members receive significant saving!
- Fall Sports: From soccer, gymnastics, fall ball to swimming, there is something for everyone. Registration is now open for all fall sports! Members can enjoy savings!
- YMCA School Support Program for the Upcoming School Year: Registration is now open. To reserve a spot it is $25, for school age children Kindergarten-fifth grade, middle school and high school. Members receive significant savings! To learn more, click here.
- After School Program – Registration is now open. To reserve a spot it is $25 for elementary aged children Kindegarten-fifth grade. Members can register for both School Support and After School, to receive $20 off the weekly after school pricing. Transportation will be provided from select schools.
- PEAK Group Training: Our new group training session begins Monday, August 4 at Downtown and the Ponds. This program offers unlimited workouts from coaches in two formats: the YARD and SPARK. For a limited time, if you buy three months of PEAK Group Training, you will receive a FREE Myzone belt!
- Les Mills Virtual Programming– Downtown and The Ponds will each offer five new group fitness formats through this virtual platform for no additional charge to members. Schedules will be posted, classes are first come- first serve and will run throughout the day.
- Downtown will offer: Les Mills BodyPump, BodyCombat, BodyFlow, ShaBam and CX Worx
- The Ponds will offer: Les Mills Barre, BodyFlow, ShaBam, Sprint and CX Worx
- Live launch of BodyCombat and BodyFlow at The Ponds: Check out the latest in the Group Fitness world with these two live workouts added to our schedule at The Ponds.
- BodyCombat is a high-energy class filled with elements of karate, boxing, Muy Thai, Capoeira, and Kung Fu but is totally non-contact.
- BodyFlow is a mind body class that combines Tai Chi, yoga and Pilates into a class.
To schedule a tour or for more information, please contact us at 843-871-9622 or email [email protected]
*Offer is valid to September 4, 2020.